IMG_2044
♥ vogue.
"Don't ask the question you don't want to know the answer of."
Note to self.
Wednesday 5 March 2014 | 23:47 | 0 comments
Couldn't remember where I stopped at and had to read my blog once again. Came across my post on leaving flying and gahhh, I really miss flying badly.

Moving on.

What was I supposed to tell myself?

Oh yes, I made a mistake before. Well, who doesn't make any in their entire life?
Probably I was tired then. Probably I did voice out before. Probably I just wanted something else. Probably probably probably. What a huge probability.
I guess I just didn't want to voice out what was on my mind or perhaps I just didn't try hard enough.
Didn't know how to handle things back then and every one I spoke to told me, "well, just suck it up lor. what to do." So I took their advice and accepted things as they were which made me unhappier as the days went by. There were happy times, I really did enjoy myself. This is something which I have never said before.
In addition, you must have an understanding boss who's willing to listen to you and take your opinions into consideration.

So I made the mistake of not voicing out which I really regret. Now, I make it a point to make things work. It shouldn't be one way. It should be mutual. If it works, then it does. If it doesn't, it really doesn't. Well, I honestly think I did let a number of people down, made them disappointed and even worse, not leaving on a good note which just destroyed my own future.

Glad that the people I'm turning to now have more constructive feedback. But of course, there's only that much suggestion one can give. After all, the person involved is you, not your friend.

Take things in your stride and don't be too hard on yourself. It doesn't mean being nonchalant. If the feedback was meant for an improvement, take it positively and learn from it. If it's just meant to put you down, don't be affected. Smile. It's a lesson after all.

Never throw in the towel without trying. Because you will never know till you tried. Who knows? Maybe the other person is thinking the same way as you are or after talking it out, you will come to know their rationale behind all their actions.

xx

I think I'm turning more emotional as I grow up. Just had to tear a little after reading an article my friend sent me. Thank you to all of you. I shan't mention names. It just doesn't help much. Because those who cared really stuck by. This is something I have yet to learn - to be there for my friends.

Older Post | Newer Post